The Trimble TMR1 Enclosed is a dual ISM band (865-870 and 902-928 MHz) networked transceiver supporting license-free wireless communications around the world. With available throughput up 2.6Mbps, the TMR1 Enclosed allows you to seamlessly integrate both serial and Ethernet traffic as well as having the throughput available for video. Range as high as 70 miles has been demonstrated in low noise environments. The TMR1 Enclosed’s high performance and versatility make it ideal for oil/gas, water and electric utilities, environmental monitoring and agricultural applications.
- Software-defined dual-band (865-870 and 902-928 MHz) link using Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology
- ISM (license-free) operation certified around the world
- Supports up to 2.6 Mbps throughput
- Dual data ports for simultaneous communication with both TCP/IP and serial devices
- Upload configurations and firmware upgrades to your entire network, over the air or over the Internet
- OEM modules also available for system integrators