The Trimble TMR1 All Weather is a dual ISM band (865-870 and 902-928 MHz) networked transceiver supporting license-free wireless communications around the world. Range as high as 70 miles has been demonstrated in low noise environments. The Trimble TMR1 uses adaptive range/speed technology to communicate within the network and automatically select the maximum throughput possible given the distance between the transceivers and the ambient noise and attenuation levels.
- Software-defined 865-928 MHz data link using Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology
- ISM license-free) operation certified around the world
- Supports up to 2.6 Mbps throughput
- Dual data ports for simultaneous communication with both TCP/IP and serial devices
- Upload configurations and firmware upgrades over the air or over the Internet
- Waterproof, high-vibration housing