The Trimble® BX982 GNSS receiver enclosure is a multi-channel, multi-frequency OEM GNSS receiver which allows OEM’s and System Integrators to rapidly integrate centimeter level positioning and precise heading into their application. The BX982 supports GPS L1/L2/L5, GLONASS L1/L2/L3, BeiDou B1, B2 and Galileo signals.
- Easy to integrate rugged package
- Two 220 channel Maxwell 6 chips for multi-constellation GNSS support
- OmniSTAR VBS / XP / G2 / HP support
- Dual antenna inputs for precise heading calculation
- Centimeter level position accuracy
- Convenience of Ethernet connectivity
- Supports FDE and RAIM