The Trimble BD930-UHF supports both triple frequency from the GPS and GLONASS constellations plus dual frequency from BeiDou and Galileo. This compact board integrates the latest generation of UHF receiver modems allowing the system to instantly receive corrections from a large installed base of GNSS reference stations.
- 220 Channels for multi-constellation GNSS support
- EMI shielded module
- Compact design for mobile applications
- Integrated 403-473 MHz UHF receiver
- Flexible RS232, USB and Ethernet interfacing
- Centimeter level position accuracy