The Trimble BD930 supports both triple frequency from the GPS and GLONASS constellations plus dual frequency from BeiDou and Galileo. Different configurations of the module are available. These include everything from an autonomous GPS L1 unit all the way to a four constellation triple frequency RTK unit.
- 220 Channels for multi-constellation GNSS support
- Fully EMI shielded module
- GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo Support
- Compact design for mobile applications
- Flexible RS232, USB and ethernet interfacing
- Centimeter level position accuracy
- Supports FDE and RAIM