The Trimble BD920 is a small, dual frequency OEM GNSS receiver board that is capable of receiving a wide range of commercially available GNSS signals. It features centimeter-level, Real-Time Kinematic (RTK) positioning capabilities that are ideal for high-precision and control applications.
- 220 Channels for multi-constellation GNSS support
- Fully EMI shielded module
- Compact design for mobile applications
- Flexible RS232, USB and Ethernet interfacing
- Centimeter level position accuracy
- Supports FDE and RAIM